Reset ParametersWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run the tool by clicking the button “Reset Parameters” in the ribbon panel of the “Add-Ins” Autodesk® Revit® Tab;
- Create a new rules template (or edit an existing one) and click button "Edit";
- Configure common rules if necessary and click the button "Next";
- Configure specific rules:
- the toggle button on top lets the User add the specific parameters and rules
- (without that common rules will be applied for all parameters, even if you mentioned others in the previous session);
- toggle-button "Type/Instance" switches parameters of types and of instances;
- combobox button lets the User select the first letter of shown parameters for faster navigation (or to select all);
- the first column shows if the parameter is set by common rules or specific;
- The last two button columns are used to reset the parameter rules to common
- and to configure up specifically;
- Save the rule set (if the rule was changed) clicking on button "Save";
- Apply rules clicking on button "Apply";
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
In the current version, the add-in is represented in two UI languages - English and German.
The current version doesn't allow to set a default value (HasNoValue) to project parameters of integer and double storage types(coming soon)
If you encounter any questions, problems, or bug, feel free to contact with us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (in case of bug, please use the log file the tool will provide you).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|*supports Revit 2024|
|Version 1.0.0, 29/12/2022 - Initial release.|