Align Views 2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the “Align Views” button (found on the Add-in tab) to show the main dialog.
- Select a view (in the comboBox) or pick a base point to align to.
- If you have many drawing views you can use the search tool.
- Select the views in the Listbox you need to align.
- Choose an anchor type from the Anchor ComboBox or click on the Anchor buttons.
- Click OK.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Updated to support Autodesk® Revit® 2023. Add function "pick a base point to align".