Sheet CopyWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Open the plug-in using the ribbon
2. In the plug-in window, in the list of sheets, specify the ones you want to duplicate. To do this, check the box. The list displays all the sheets of the current document
3. In the right part of the plug-in, specify the work option - Duplicate with views or Duplicate without views
4. Specify the prefix and / or suffix as desired.
5. Specify additional settings if necessary
6. Click the Proceed button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Revit® 2020 supported. Code signed.|
|Excluded third-party support libraries to avoid conflicts with other plug-ins|
|- Fix problem with dublicate schedules that splitted into two columns - Added the ability to duplicate legends and schedules without copying views - Added alignment of the title block if it is not inserted at the origin - Changes are made to the layout in the view sheet of the viewports|
|- Fix problem with copy of some ViewPorts - Added find and replace in sheet Number - Added the ability to specify the number of copies for each sheet|