Engipedia Structural LayersWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- When the tool starts, it will analyze the current types of Walls and Floors in the model.
- Types where types that are not considered structural are shown with a green background.
- Types with only one structural layer in the core are presented with a blue background.
- Types that have a structural layer in the core but also have other layers are shown with white background - these types can be "peeled" of layers.
- The user checks the types from which the structure will be extracted.
- When the tool is running, end result will be a model with only the structural layer in the Walls and Floors category.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This app release supports Revit 2019 - Revit 2024 versions. Minor UI improvements.|
|Initial release with minor bug fixes.|