Super Hangers 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the desired Element.
- Click the Element hanger command.
- The Element Hangers form will appear.
- Select the hanger family type.
- Write the offset distance between hangers in mm.
- Select the upper level of the hanger or the tool will select it automatically.
- Click ok to get the result
- This tool will automatically place hangers along all the elements.
You can watch the video file to help you to understand the tool but you need Windows Media player
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The tool will work with the hangers families attached to the tool (only).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The tool can work with MEP fabrication parts.|