id:legend / door & windows ScheduleWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Go to the ribbon> tab "id: arq tools"> button "Window legend" or "Door legend" to start the command.
- If there are no loaded base legend, select the "Load …" button and select the base file.
- Select the base legend (elevation only or elevation and floor).
- Select and order the available parameters that you want to incorporate into the legend.
- Press "OK" and the legends will be generated for each of the doors and windows of your project.
- Find your generated legends in the Project Browser> Legends. You can now insert them into a window and door schedule plan.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fix Type Comments issue. Fix Phase Demolished issue. Ribbon panel icon changes.|
|Fix Type Comments issue. Fix Phase Demolished issue.|