Import Link ManagerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Commands for every link in control panel dialogue:
- Folder Icon: Open link folder
- Revit/AutoCAD Icon: Open file in Revit/AutoCAD program
- Load Icon: Reload link from the file
- Eye Icon: Isolate file (Close eye means the link can not be isolated)
- Fade file Icon: Hide/Unhide link
For other functions, please click its button to run.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|
|RVT Link command: now the app can copy links and central file|