Section on ElementWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run the Add-In
- Edit “Section on element” Settings Form
- Section Naming:
- Set the name and number of the new section
- Section View Properties:
- Set the required scale
- Choose the section view type
- Assign section view template (if required)
- Section Placement:
- Determine the orientation of the section either (perpendicular or parallel to the element)
- if parallel: specify the section offset distance from the element’s centerline
- Determine whether the section should orient to the bottom-left side or the top-right side of the element
3. Section Extents from Element:
- It determines the dimensions of the viewport with respect to the element.
4. Click Pick button to pick a point on a Line Based Element
5. A section view is now created and ready for any further edits
6. When done press the Esc button to end the picking process
7. Close the form
- You need to sign in to A360 (from the information center) the first time you run the Add-In to make sure you are allowed to use it
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- To create multiple sections simultaneously, un-select “open section after selection” option
- Elements can be picked from any view (floor plan, 3d view, section view…)
- User-specified values will be saved
- The add-in won’t work for non-linear elements (ex: floors)
- You can’t navigate between views once you press the “pick button”
|Version Number||Version Description|