Import / Export sheet data from Excel 2018Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps of work
Export to excel
- Go to Add-Ins tab and run the “Sheet Data” tool.
- The tool window will appear.
- Add the desired parameter to be exported to Excel the first parameter is sheet number.
- Export sheet number information to Excel.
Import from Excel
- Fill in the Excel information or copy it from another Excel sheet.
- Add the desired parameter to be imported from Excel. (Don’t include sheet number because it’s included by default) and be sure that, the first Excel column contains sheet number.
- Click the import from Excel button.
- Browse to select the Excel list.
- Press ok to run the tool.
All of the sheet information will be filled automatically from the Excel list.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
- Sheet name must be the first parameter during the import from Excel process
- Don't select sheet number parameter during the from Excel process
- In the Excel file the first column must contains sheet number during the from Excel process
Support Contact: BIM_S_S@YAHOO.COM
|Version Number||Version Description|