General Usage Instructions
- Start Autodesk® Revit® Software, login to Autodesk account to use the plugin and open project File in Revit.
- After opening the project file, the user need to open specific Floor plans which contain roomtag.
- Start Plugin by selecting option from tab "iFieldApp-> AutoViewGenerator”
- "AutoViewGenerator" automatically checks whether the roomtag exists or not.
- If doesn’t exist, then Go to Step 2 else Go to next Step 6.
- Plug-ins shows the number of roomtag and user need to give one input 'project abbreviation' for the naming format.
- After input click “Generate” to create 3D View.
- After processing of “Generate“ the plugin automatically generates 3D View of rooms from all roomtag.
To install this plug-in, first get it downloaded from Autodesk App Store and run the installer and select "Install" button. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Here are popular apps developed by us
- ifieldBIMDataExtracter (BDE)
- AutoSleeveDimension (ASD)
- MyUpdatefile (MUF)
- ClashViewPointManager (CVPM)
- iFBIMCVPSYNC (CVP)
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1) Add 2020 version|