General Usage Instructions
1. To use Rewrite in an Autodesk® Revit® project, go to "Rewrite" under the Add-Ins tab and click on "View", "Family", "Room" or "Material".
2. Select the names or numbers on the left window, edit changes on the right and click OK.
Steps to generate volumes from Rooms or Areas:
1. Select Rooms or Areas on the left window.
2. Click on the "Generate Volume" checkbox.
3. Click on "Get Family Template" and select a family template (for example Generic Model.rft).
4. Click OK and choose a folder to save the new families.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.0.7 Compatible with Revit 2019 1.0.6 Generate Volumes from Rooms or Areas 1.0.5 Rename Materials 1.0.4 Duplicate multiple Views and Sheets. Duplicate multiple Component, Wall, Floor, Roof or Ceiling Types. 1.0.3 Rename Reference Planes and Grids 1.0.2 Modify multiple phases and workset type parameter values 1.0.1 Modify multiple yes/no type parameter values 1.0.0 Initial release|