eToolLCD PluginWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the eToolLCD for Autodesk® Revit® Plugin
- Open the Revit Model you'd like to conduct an LCA on
- Navigate to the eTool plugin tab
- Sign in to eToolLCD in Revit
- Link your design to an existing design in eToolLCD (or create a new design to link to)
- Import your quantities
- Navigate to eToolLCD.com and match your Revit Families with eToolLCD templates
More detailed support information for eToolLCD found at the support site.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
No known issues.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version 6.0.0: Improve handling of incorrect data types in family quantities. Version 5.0.0: Code signing and contextual help and bug fix for unexpected data types. Version 4.0.0: Bundle for Autodesk store Version 3.0.0: Improved performance of very large Revit models Version 2.0.0: Add simple progress messages to Revit Plugin "Update Design" action Version 1.0.0: Log into eToolLCD from within Revit Link Designs Revit <> eToolLCD Export components from Revit Model to eToolLCD Match components with eToolLCD library templates in eToolLCD|