General Usage Instructions
How to use "Sketchfab for Revit":
1. To use "Sketchfab" in a Revit project, open or create a 3D View.
2. Go to "Sketchfab" under the Add-Ins tab and click on "Login".
3. A web window will open to log into your Sketchfab account.
4. Authorize the app to access your account.
5. Once authorized, you can return to Revit to Upload the model.
6. Click on Upload to publish your Revit model to Sketchfab.
7. A web window will open your account in the uploads section. You can now edit the 3D models.
8. To log out your Sketchfab account from Revit, Go to "Sketchfab" under the Add-Ins tab and click on "Logout".
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
More information can also be found here:
1. Imported DWG solids are not completely supported.
2. Only image textures are supported, bump or cutouts from Revit are not supported.
For questions, please send it to this email address:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Errors about empty files and materials fixed - 50MB max file error fixed - Works better with large project exports|
|Compatible with Revit 2019|