Express Family LayoutWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Activate PlanView type of Autodesk® Revit® view.
- Click the Family Layout button on the add-on ribbon to start.
- Specify the position to start placement.
- Add families to place in the list.
- Click the run button to start placement.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Changed field delimiter in user parameter file to comma - Fixed parameter default input error|
|Supports Revit 2023 version|
|Supports Revit 2021/2022 version|
|Supports Revit 2020 version|
|Initial release on Autodesk App Store.|