Excel BIM Link_V_19,20Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Go to Add-Ins tab and run the “BIM Link” tool.
- The tool window will appear.
- Add the desired parameter to be exported to Excel the first parameter is sheet number.
- Export sheet number information to Excel.
Import from Excel
- Fill in the Excel information or copy it from another Excel sheet.
- Add the desired parameter to be imported from Excel. and be sure that, the first Excel column contains ID.
- Click the Import from Excel button.
- Browse to select the Excel list.
- Press ok to run the tool.
All of the data will be filled automatically from the Excel list.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- "ID" must be the first parameter during the import from Excel process.
- In the Excel file, the first column must contain "ID" during the Excel process.
Support Contact: BIM_S_S@YAHOO.COM
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Adding all the type and instance parameters to the export. 2. Save and retrieve the parameters selection setting.|
|Publishing 2020 version.|