Web StiffenerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
After clicking Web Stiffener, select an I-beam to add stiffeners to. Select spacing, offsets, insertion location, insertion side and stiffener sizes.
• Spacing: Adjusts spacing between stiffeners.
• Edge offset: Shrinks or extends the stiffeners.
• Top/Bottom offset: Adds a stiffener offset from top/bottom of flange.
• Insertion Location: Web center.
• Insertion Side:
- Side 1: Beam’s facing orientation.
- Side 2: the opposite side.
- Both: Stiffener added to both sides.
- Both staggered: Stiffeners will be placed on alternating side of the web based on spacing and click on select by range before selecting point on stiffener.
Click to select place stiffeners. Select points on the beam to place stiffeners. Press ESC once to select other beams and to change stiffener settings. Press ESC twice to finish command.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Select multiple points on the beam(s) to add stiffeners.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support is readily available. User friendly and knowledgeable support technicians are available at email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for Autodesk Revit 2020|