BIM for ArchipadWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
BIM For Archipad provides the link between your 3D model and your site monitoring. Generate plan exports from your BIM model directly to Archipad Cloud.
- Log into your Archipad account
- If you don't have an account, just create one at the following address: https://cloud.archipad.com/#/account/register/
- Select the plans you want to export
- Select the format of the plan
- Ability to hide unreferenced view tags, definition areas, framing limits, etc.
- Determine the name of your new project
- Connect to Archipad Cloud to export your project and see your plans: https://cloud.archipad.com/
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for Revit 2023|