Export to UnityWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. To use "Export to Unity" in a Revit project, create a 3D View and manage objects visibility.
2. Go to "To Unity" under the Add-Ins tab and click on "Export".
3. Select a folder to save the files. It can be directed to the Unity Assets folder or elsewhere and moved after to the Assets folder of a Unity Project.
4. Once in the Assets folder, Unity will read and generate objects and textures.
5. Orientation may have to be modified, usually add a -90 degree to the X Rotation under Transform.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
More information can also be found here: http://www.emanuelfavreau.com/urinfos.php
1. Imported DWG solids are not completely supported.
2. Only image textures are supported, bump or cutouts are not supported.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Revit® 2020 Export multiple views|
|Revit Links can be exported Faster Exports|
|Export problem fixed Export large projects Easier data export Export color and tint|
|Compatible with Revit 2019|
|1.0.2 Export Properties - Showing BIM information on mouse over 1.0.1 Improvements on Materials Tint and Transparency Options.|
|Improvements on Materials Tint and Transparency Options.|