EXNO - Exterior NoiseWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The EXNO is based on German Standard DIN 4109:2016-07 "Sound Insulation in Buildings". It is assumed that you are familiar with this standard and that you want it to run an analysis according to DIN 4109:2016-07. If you haven’t read this standard, please read the standard and the detailed manual to acquire more information about EXNO.
Please follow the overall order to implement a successful EXNO calculation.
- Use button “Initialize (Data)”, to create the necessary Schedules, Parameters, and Views.
- Definition of several parameters: the Room types for rooms needed protection; The function of Walls, Exterior or Interior; the noise level or noise level range for Exterior Walls and Roofs; the density and width of the structure layer from Exterior Walls and Roofs.
- Use button “Import (Ventilator)”, to choose the “Ventilator.rfa” file for ventilator family. Define some ventilator types if necessary.
- Select several Windows and use button “Set (Ventilator)” to allocate ventilator to selected Windows.
- Use button “Check (Data)” to acquire the validation of data for calculation.
- Use button “All (Calculate)” to run the calculation. If you don’t want to calculate all the rooms, you can select some rooms and use button “Selected (Calculate)”.
- After the calculation is done, the results can be reviewed in “Room List_EXNO” and some other EXNO-views. Exporting to an Excel file is also supported.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|