Metal Framing Floor 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Metal Framing Floor contains several modules that make framing metal floors fast and easy.
- Floor Panel Layout takes an architect’s designed floor and automates panel layout planning to create real Revit floor panels. More>>
- Floor+ automates metal framing work for floors. More>>
- Truss+ is for generating metal truss systems instantly, perform structural analysis, and auto-generate shop drawings tailored to your standards. More>>
- Cut Opening creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit model where MEP intersects with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns, creating openings with special holding details for structural beams. More>>
- Sort Mark renumbers Revit elements just the way you want, detect and renumber grids, and More>>
Install or uninstall Metal Framing Floor according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double-click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2019
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2019’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2019.|