Fixed Warning ProWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Autodesk® Revit® file
- Goto Manage and select the warning button.
- Export the warning HTML file in the Revit model and save the file.
- Under the "BIM BOT" tab, run the "Fixed Warning Pro" tool to import the HTML file to remove the warning(s).
- Once successfully completed, the warnings will be removed.
- Verify: Export again the warning HTML file in the Revit model, save the file, and verify the warning details.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the
"Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.