Link OverridesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Command "Disable"
- Run the tool by clicking the button “Disable” in the ribbon panel “Link Overrides” of the “Add-Ins” Autodesk® Revit® Tab;
- Select necessary view templates (or all by clicking "Select all" button) where you want to disable linked models overrides parameter;
- Click button "Disable"
2. Command "Copy"
- You need to configure one or several views or view templates relatively to visibility overrides of linked models for the views/view templates
- Run the tool by clicking the button “Copy” in the ribbon panel “Link Overrides” of the “Add-Ins” Revit® Tab;
- In box "View with configured links" select one of the preconfigured views/view templates
- In list below select necessary view templates (or switch to views with toggle button above the list) where you want to copy linked models visibility overrides from the preconfigured view/view template;
- Click button "Copy"
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Disable linked models overrides for selected view templates
Copy linked models overrides from preconfigured view/view templates to other selected views/view templates
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
In the current version, the addin is represented in two UI languages - English and German.
Not detected for now.
If you encounter any question, problem, or bug, feel free to contact with us by e-mail: email@example.com (in case of bug, please use the log file the tool will provide you).
|Version Number||Version Description|