Sheet Export To DWG ProWin64, English
Autodesk® Revit® model has more than one sheet. This tool exports Sheet to DWG file format.
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Revit file.
- Goto BIM BOT then Click Sheet Export To DWG
- Run the Tool.
- A dialog box will appear in Revit.
- The dialog box has a list of the sheets. Select the sheet. Multiple sheets can be selected.
- Click the Export button.
- After Completing the tool, the dwg file will be saved in the location where the Revit file is saved.
- A new folder is created in this location with the Revit file name and the dwg file is stored in this location.
- The tool can export sheets in bulk quickly.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the
"Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Company Name: CAPINFO TECHNOLOGIES
Company URL: https://www.capbim.info/
Support Contact: email@example.com
Watch Help Video or Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Version Number||Version Description|