Copy ParameterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Before start the addin, we should prepare the tag family that we will use to show the copied parameter value to it:
1. Enter to Edit Family mode
2. Choose Edit Label
3. Add Family Name And Type Name from Category Parameters to Label Parameters
4. Check Break of Family Name and Type Name in Label Parameters
5. Open Parameter Properties
6. Under Parameter Type choose Select...
7. Select the parameter that will show the copied value to the tag instance
Then run the addin:
1. Choose Category
2. Choose Family
3. Choose Copy From Parameter
4. Choose Copy To Parameter
5. Click OK
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|