ICC Digital Codes PremiumWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Simplify your Autodesk® Revit® workflows with Digital Codes Premium and the following features:
- Content Search - search by the desired term across subscribed titles
- Advanced search - find content by using one or more filters; can search for words, phrases, exact phrases, and exclusions
- Saved Searches - save your search criteria for later use without re-entering
- Favorites - build a Favorites list for convenient access to frequently viewed titles
- Quick Access - find individual sections within your titles
- Copy, paste, and print - sections directly into your Revit drawings
- View Content - view content in each title directly within Revit
- In-text hyperlinks - in-text links to quickly find and read support materials that are referenced in titles
- Link preview - hover the mouse on a link to preview content before opening a new page or reference document
- Notes - navigate through sections to organize and access your annotations and bookmarks across multiple sections
- Organize Notes - organize thoughts by adding notes, files or videos into relevant code sections
- Migrate Notes - move notes from one edition of the Codes to another
- Highlight and Annotate - mark up content, highlight code book content and add annotations
- Bookmarking - bookmark and tag sections of interest
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/add-in from the store and will start installing the app/add-in or simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/add-in.
You may need to restart your Autodesk® product to activate the app/add-in.
To uninstall this add-in, exit the Autodesk® product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button or click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Our Customer Success Advocates are ready to assist you with any of your needs.
You can email us at any time at email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Now supporting Revit 2024|
|This is the first, fully-featured version of this product from ICC.|