Sheet Explorer 2020 TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select the sheets to edit
2. Select the options you want to use, copy content and copy title block
3. Select Auto number or Edit number. If Edit number is selected enter a find and replace character for the sheet number
4. Press Copy Sheets to make a copy
5. Press Close to close the dialog.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Please visit ampersandsoftware.nl or contact Ampersand Software for further information on Revit Plot Manager and detail on their available services.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|First version for Revit 2020|