Toolbelt Material CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Once successfully installed, a Toolbelt tab will be added to your Revit ribbon. Under the Toolbelt tab, you will find the Material Creator. Open the Material Creator window by clicking on the Creator button with the brush icon.
- Type your material name
- Select your material color
- Select whether your material is an emissive one or not.
- Set Transparency and Glossiness values.
- Select your texture and normal images.
- Set the texture properties including size and rotation.
- Check the Compress Image checkbox if you would like to resize your image to 100x100 pixels.
- Lastly, click the Check button to create your material.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated plug-in to Revit 2023 compatibility.|
|Updated plug-in to Revit 2022 compatibility.|