Metal Framing Floor 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Metal Framing Floor contains several modules that make framing metal floors fast and easy.
- Floor Panel Layout takes an architect’s designed floor and automates panel layout planning to create real Revit floor panels.
- Floor+M automates metal framing work for floors.
- Truss+M is for generating metal truss systems instantly, perform structural analysis, and auto-generate shop drawings tailored to your standards.
- Cut Opening creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit model where MEP intersects with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns, creating openings with special holding details for structural beams.
- Sort Mark renumbers Revit elements just the way you want, plus it detect and renumbers grids.
Install or uninstall Metal Framing Floor according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double-click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2020’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
For assistance with Metal Framing Floor, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (weekends excluded).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|