Express Family ProtectWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The protected family is continuously maintained by the following operations:
- Family protection is maintained in Autodesk® Revit® without the Express Family Protect program installed.
- Family protection is maintained in the same way using standard transmission commands.
- Family protection is maintained when the Revit version is updated.
- Access is not allowed to Revit Development API.
A. Setting Command (Add-ins Ribbon Tab->Express Family Protect Panel->Setting)
- Protect key setting: The protect key is used to protect and unprotect the family. If the protect key is different, you cannot unprotect it. (Be careful not to lose the protect key)
- User parameter registration: When protecting a family, it is protected by adding parameters set in advance by the user. (Only parameters intended by the publisher will be registered during the trial period)
B. Family Protect Command (Add-ins Ribbon Tab->Express Family Protect Panel->Protect)
- Execute command after selecting a family element: After selecting a family element, executing protect instruction will be protected immediately.
- Select an element after executing the command: Select the element after selecting the command you want to protect, then click the Finish button.
C. Unprotect Family Command (Add-ins Ribbon Tab->Express Family Protect Panel->Unprotect)
- Execute command after selecting the family element: If you execute the release command after selecting the family element, the unprotection will be released immediately.
- Select the element after executing the command: If you select the element after selecting the command, unprotection will proceed if you click the finish button.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Revit 2021 (126.96.36.199) updated version support Revit 2021 (188.8.131.52) updated version support Revit 2021 (184.108.40.206) updated version support Revit 2020 (220.127.116.11) updated version support|
|Revit 2021 version support|
|Fixed loading errors.|