Place ViewWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Here is the detailed guide for Place View tool:
· There are 2 ways to run this tool: pre-select the Views you want to add to the Sheet or without selecting the previous Views.
· Select Views in list Views(all) then click ˃ button, or double click on View in list Views(all) to add Views to the right table. These Views will be added into the Sheet.
· Double click to View on the right table or click ˂ button to remove Views from the right table.
· Select View on the right table then click ˄ button or ˅ button to change the order of the View to be added to the Sheet.
· Scope Views:
ü Entire Project: show all Views in the project on list Views(all)
ü Current Selection: only show selected Views on list Views(all)
· Choose Sheet and Orientation to place View on Sheet.
· Margin: the margin distance from 4 sides of Title Block (with the unit is millimeter), in order: left, top, right, bottom; separated by the “,” character. Example: 30,20,20,20
· Pick point: place Views on Sheet at picked points.
· Click OK button to confirm place Views to Sheet.
· Click the CANCEL button to exit this tool.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Modify the interface. - Fix bug about License.|
|Initial release. The first version of this tool was released in Q'Apps version 1.0.1|