Master PurgerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
On opening a few commands such as "EXPORT", "PURGE", "SAVE" will be disabled.
These commands will work only after the analysis is done using the "ANALYZE" command.
STEP 1: ANALYZE
- Choose the items on which the analysis should be done.
- Click ANALYZE button to conduct analysis
- Once the analysis is complete, the results will be displayed in the results region.
STEP 2: LOCK/UNLOCK
- Two small buttons will be provided in the Results Region.
- From the Results, the region select the items that you wish to Lock or Unlock.
STEP 3: SAVE
- Once you have locked or unlocked desired items, save them by clicking "SAVE" button.
- If not saved, the locked status will be lost and then the next time when the same file is analyzed, the items have to be locked again.
STEP 4: EXPORT Analysis reports for decision making
- If you wish to analyze the results to make a decision on whether to purge the items or not, please export the results to CSV format.
- Do analysis outside Revit and make the decision on the items that you wish to purge.
- After analysis, lock the items that you wish to keep away from purging.
Reports can be exported in CSV format.
- Use the "EXPORT" button to export reports which are displayed on the screen.
- Use the small export button at the bottom left corner of the tool to export Dimension Analysis Results.
STEP 5: PURGE
Once all items are analyzed and locked, Click "PURGE" command to purge.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The GUI has been updated to a much user-friendly version. ADDED FEATURES: 1. CAD files can be analyzed and purged. 2. Legends which are not placed on the sheet can be removed. 3. A new feature "Dimension Analysis" is added. This feature analyzes all the dimensions present in the project. This Dimension Analysis will give an overview idea of all the dimensions that will be removed/lost after purging specific CAD files 4. Export to CSV has been added. The results can now be exported to CSV for further analysis. 5. "SAVE" feature is added. When the user locks a few elements and then use "SAVE" command, the data of the locked elements will be saved in the computer. When the user runs the analysis later, the saved data will be imported and locked status will be loaded. REMOVED: 1. Exporting to PDF has been discontinued. VERSION HISTORY: V1.1 - Added View Schedules to purge list. V0 - Pilot launch.|
|ADDED: 1. VIEW SCHEDULE: In V1.1 , view schedules that are not placed on sheet can be filtered and deleted as well. FIXED: CASE 1: MAIN VIEWS ARE NOT PLACED ON SHEET, BUT DEPENDENT VIEWS ARE PLACED ON SHEET In earlier version, under such cases we have to manually lock the main views. In this version, this has been fixed. If the dependent views are placed, the main view is also considered as being placed and will not be shown in the list to be deleted. VERSION 1.0 (01-12-2016) → Pilot launch.|
|This is the pilot version of the tool.|