Export/ Import Excel EzWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Video guide: https://youtu.be/pSy-MLp8yfY
1. Export multiple schedules at the same time with many options.
- Choose 1 or more schedules to export. You can select all to fast select all the schedules in your project.
- Choose a Separate sheet if you want to export schedules to multiple Excel sheets
- Choose Combine sheet if you want to export schedules to one Excel sheet
- Choose Append sheet if you want to append or update schedules to existing Excel file
2. Import Excel
- Choose your Excel file
- Name the schedule
- Select a category and click OK
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Add Import Excel function 2. Fix small bugs|
|1. Update function: Export Images in combined sheet 2. Optimize export image function|
|1. Export 1 schedule to 1 excel file 2. Optimize add-in interface|
|1. Save the last settings for each session 2. Add the "append sheet" function 3. Fix bug that exports all linked images in the project. Now, you can export the only images within the schedule. 4. Add Autodesk Product Compatibility: Revit 2022|