Quick Select By FilterWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select button SelectByFilter to trigger the add-in.
2. A dialog with a list of filters will appear. Right click on the filters, there are 4 available commands as follow:
- Select elements: To select all elements including in the selected filters
- Delete filters: To delete selected filters
- Refresh filter. To refresh the filter data
- Enable/Disable always on top: To enable/disable always on top function of the dialog
3. Select the wanted command
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Upgrade to be compatible with Revit 2021 and Revit 2022|