Warnings ReviewerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the Warnings Reviewer button in the Bimodel panel.
- Expand a warning in the displayed list of warnings.
- Check the elements associated with the rooted warning.
- Use Check All or Check None to check all or none of the elements.
- Click on Select Checked Elements In Model button to select the elements.
- Now you can edit the elements (there is no need to close the plugin dialog).
- Click on Refresh to refresh the list of the warnings.
- Click on Close to close the dialog.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Visit our website here: https://bimodel.fr
|Version Number||Version Description|