General Usage Instructions
After installing the ViewFilterEz add-in, the add-in will be available on the ribbon tab with the name SLG and push-button name ViewFilterEz.
When you click on the push button the main form of the add-in will open.
- You can choose source project from list box named ‘’From project’’.
- You can choose destination project from list box named ‘’To project’’
- The filter from viewfilter and from views will be copied from a project which you selected from “From project” to a project which you selected from “To project”.
**If you want to copy in the local project just select the same project in source and destination project**
- Copy / Remove filter: This function will copy or remove the filter from one or more views.
- Copy / Remove override: This function will copy or remove the override out of the filter, from one or more views or from another project.
**The remove function removes the views from “To Views” section**
- Purge unused: This will help you remove the view filter not used on your project.
The user can get the request code directly by clicking on License Tab --- Activate
The user then sends the request code to me by email, and I will send the license code asap.
Thank for reading. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The add-in needs to have an active license. The customer has 30 days to use the add-in after the purchase when the active window will appear prompting the customer to input the license code.
Please send me the request code which you can get from the add-in and, I will send the license key by email.
** The license code cannot transfer to another PC **
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Original version - Support Revit 2020|