Sketch-tag reinforcementWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. At the first launch of the add-in, additional families of rebar shapes will be loaded.
Note: if the families did not load, then you can use existing families. No new families are needed. The add-in starts without loading additional families.
2. Create rebars using additional families of rebar shapes.
3. Run the add-in again and create the necessary sketch-tags.
1. Open the sample file SketchTagDemo.rvt. (it locate in the folder ... Users \ Public \ Documents \ Autodesk \ Downloaded Content \ Ar-Cadia \ SketchReinforcementMini \ SketchTagDemo.rvt).
2. Open view Level 2.
3. Run add-in FOR TAGS.
4. Select ON CURRENT VIEW.
5. Click OK button to generate sketches as tags.
6. Try changing the lengths of the reinforcement segment. Make sure the change sketch.
7. Click on any value of the length of the reinforcement section on the sketch. Change value. Observe the change in reinforcement project.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The add-in is delivered as a demo version with an example file. The functional version of the program is the same as the demo version. But for full-fledged work, it is necessary to create custom families for all reinforcement shapes used in the project. To develop these families should contact the development team.
Technical support by email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version for creating sketches of reinforcement as tags.|