L4R Walls Editor Pro 2022Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Smart Wall Selection:
This product allows you to select walls according to criteria. To use it, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Smart Wall Selection button in the Lurtis for Revit Menu
- Click the corresponding walls selection criterion on the Selection Walls UI.
- Optionally, specify the wall type for the specified selection.
- The corresponding walls appear selected on the Revit window.
Note: All selections are additive, i.e., they are added to the current selection, except for the selection of the outer or inner walls in which only those walls will be selected, removing the previous selection.
Split Wall Layers:
- Click on the Split Wall Layers button in the Lurtis for Revit Menu
- All the walls inside the project as well as its layers are represented in the new window
- Select either on this window or in the Revit interface the walls that you want to split their layers
- Add the new types that you want for the new walls layer wrap by pressing the Add type button
- Drag and drop the layers from the old wrap to the new scheme
- Or if you want to create a single-layer split directly press the “single-layer split” button
- By clicking on the Settings button you can change the new wall types names and offsets as well as which type is going to be the host for the included elements (e.g. windows, curtain walls)
- You can also select if you want to automatically join geometry by clicking on the corresponding checkbox
- Press the ok button to carry on the split.
- If at any time you want to undo the new changes, press the button “undo last wall split” in the Lurtis For Revit menu.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Supported Languages: English and Spanish
2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 versions
Do not hesitate if you have any questions.
|Version Number||Version Description|