Database EditorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the Revit category in the browser
- Add the parameters to the table by checking them in the browser or clicking the Parameters button located in the right bottom side of the window.
- Move the columns according to your requirements
- Optionally drag a column header to the top row to sort by that column.
- Optionally use the Filter button to filter the data by your requirements.
- Edit the cells in the table.
- Close Revit and run the downloaded installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a license or leave it blank for a trial or floating license.
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the Windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
Licenses and Pricing
Database Editor is sold online as floating, perpetual, and subscription licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the database editor page of archi webpage. Payment is processed via our partner Paypal: all major credit cards are accepted.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Correction of bug related with the progress bar that caused an exception.|
|The parameters in the browsing list are sorted alphabetically.|
|Improved speed of program start. Improved speed on paste, delete and replace operations involving multiple cells. Added progress bar to tasks involving multiple cells.|
|Minor bug correction on the level parameter.|
|Dropdown for Level parameter.|
|Loading progress bar. Several UI improvements in edition of the data.|
|Several UI improvements in edition of the data.|
|Improvement: Faster to paste items to multiple cells.|
|No changes in the plugin for Revit. Updated the external code to auto-update the application.|
|First Release on Autodesk App Store|