Rooms RecapWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the add-in button to see the properties of the room of your project.
- Sort and filter the rooms by parameters by clicking on the arrow in each parameter in every column.
- Click on the id of a given room and then click on the show button to head to the selected room.
- Click on export to export to an excel file.
- Click on close to close the plugin form.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support Contact: email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Add the Entitlement to the plugin. - User interface improvement.|
|-Added Autodesk® Revit® 2021 support.|
|- The possibilty to export to excel. - Unities displayed.|
|-Adding the rooms count. -Fixing the bug related to non-placed rooms. -performance improvement.|
|Initial public release|