General Usage Instructions
1. Select the desired parameters of Rooms category which you want to feed into model elements.
2. Click on ‘Map’. The selected parameters will appear in the box.
3. You can save this setting as XML file that can be loaded later.
4. Now select the desired model category into which the room identity will be populated.
5. Click on ‘Import’.
6. New shared parameters will be created in the selected model categories with the populated values.
N.B. You need to have a Shared Parameter file created inside the Revit project.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Contact publisher for any issue.
All known issues have been fixed in this version.
For support, bug reporting, improvements or suggestions, please email us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|– Fill Room Identity into the model elements inside the room – Creates new parameters for each value – Save settings in XML format|