General Usage Instructions
- Create an account and validate an email
- Add contacts and upload any .rvt or .ifc file (there is a sample .rvt file for every user)
- Add contacts from your master list to the project folder (container)
- Select objects in the model then write a message.
- All members of the project folder see messages in real-time.
- Users can send marked-up screenshots to Revit users and other web app users.
- Users can tag conversations by theme for later filtering, so many real-time conversations can take place in parallel across the model.
- Users can set tasks by clicking the menu next to each chat bubble.
- Users can assign, complete and delete design tasks related to the shared model.
All features are duplicated and visible from the Revit Add-in (published separately)
Please go to http://www.modelobjects.io and click the support icon at the bottom left corner of the web page to get real-time web-based support from our team of experts.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Features: - Trello-like agile / kanban management - Connects with the Revit Add-in (also published by Modelobjects)|