Import 3DWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Loading a 3D model:
- Click on the Browse Button and select a supported filetype.
- Select a supported filetype.
- Click on the Open button.
Translate the loaded model into Revit Geometry:
- Adjust the positioning of the model. By default Center to Center is selected. The alternative is to choose the coordinate of one point in the imported model that should be positioned into the internal point of the Revit document.
- Adjust the units used for the import. Ensure that the units are not too small, otherwise, Revit may be unable to generate the geometry.
- Click on the generate geometry button
By default, the material names are imported and the geometry is sorted by the same materials like on the imported model. The color and transparency are also imported from the Wavefront models.
- Run the supplied installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a license
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the Windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
The translation of external models currently supports solids and meshes with the following geometric elements:
Triangles (OBJ, DAE)
Polygons (OBJ, DAE)
Licenses and Pricing
Import 3D is sold online as floating, perpetual and subscription licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the Import 3D webpage of archi web store. Payment is processed via our partner PayPal: all major credit cards are accepted.
Does not support gltf files Draco compression.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Improved import of OBJ files. Better error reporting for all 3D file types.|
|Support for Revit 2024|
|Support for glTF file format.|