Bimsync for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Use your Bimsync account to log in to the add-in. After selecting your Bimsync project and issue board, the list of issues appears.
In the issue list, you can filter and sort your issues and see basic information: Title, due to date, Assigned To, Requester, Labels, ... You can click on any issue to open the issue detail page.
In the issue detail page, you can edit any property of the issue: Title, description, the requester and assigned to, ...
You can also see existing comments and add a new one.
Every comment created in Revit will have their viewpoint uploaded to Bimsync.
Upload to Bimsync
You can upload your current Revit model directly to Bimsync as an IFC file.
After opening the upload page:
- Select the Bimsync model where you will be creating a new revision
- Type in a comment associated with the upload
- Select an IFC configuration. A new configuration can be created in the IFC export menu in Revit. You can also select the <Bimsync setup> for an easy to use configuration well suited to Bimsync.
- Click on Upload
The settings page allows you to change how the plugin will create a 3D view when using the Zoom function.
- Keep the 3D view orthographic. This option will force the Revit 3D view to be orthographic even if the corresponding viewpoint has been created with a perspective view.
- Create a new view of every issue. Instead of reusing the same 3D view each time you use the Zoom function, this option will create a new 3D view for every issue each time you use the zoom function.
- 3D view name suffix. This text will be added to the name of the 3D view created when using the Zoom function.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Update for Revit 2023|
|Fix IFC upload|
|Displaying linked documents, issues and history Zoom on pictures Rich text visualization|
|Update for Revit 2022|
|Fix an issue with viewpoint containing related objects|
|Add the viewpoint transform setting|
|Fix filter UI, login page and add small UI improvement|
|The very first release of the Bimsync Revit add-in.|