Convert Revit Rooms to 3D MassesWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. From Massing and Site select "Show Mass Form and Floors"
2. Run The tool.
3. Select the level and phase.
3. Select the needed rooms.
4. Click OK
5. You will see the created masses in your 3D view.
Please note :
1. If you selected a room or rooms before running the tool, the tool will detect it.
2. The tool will store all room data under the created mass "comment" parameter, you can use it to filter masses by color.
For example (if the comment parameter contains "office" or any other criteria.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|