Megara Shared Parameters CreatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Browse & Select your Revit Shared Parameter file.
- Choose your target group.
- Press the Add button to increase the number of new parameters, and Remove to decrease them.
- Enter Parameter Name, Choose discipline type and parameter Type And Add Parameter Description if you want.
- Press Start button.
- The message shows telling you if everything went right or if there is some parameter's data missing.
- In the case of missing Data, you will find the App keeps only your missing data parameters. Just edit the data and rerun.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Doesn't create these 2 parameters types:
- MultilineText // No Support in Revit API
- FamilyType // Under Progress
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added Support to Autodesk® Revit® 2022|
|Added Support to Revit 2020|
|Added Support to Revit 2018|