Super Hangers 2017Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
The tool will automticaly define the needed shared parameter "Supper_Hangers_Comment" to your model to be able to start work, if this parameter not defined automtically , you can transfer it From under the below path .
or you can define it manually as instance parameter to all MEP catgories from under the below path.
- Select the desired Element.
- Click the Element hanger command.
- The Element Hangers form will appear.
- Select the hanger family type.
- Write the offset distance between hangers in mm.
- Select the upper level of the hanger or the tool will select it automatically.
- Click ok to get the result
- This tool will automatically place hangers along all the elements.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The tool will work with the hangers families attached to the tool (only).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Adding new hanger families 2. New check box "Reverse direction" to adjust hangers in case of deviation or not placed ( if any ). 3.Adding new shared parameter for the tool usage instead of using the comments parameter. 4. Fix the process of placing hangers before and after the fittings or accessories and recalculate the distance between hangers.|
|The tool can work with MEP fabrication parts.|