Clash NavigatorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- To display the Clash Navigator:
- Revit > Add-ins tab > Clash Navigator panel > Clash Navigator button
- In Clash Navigator window > Load Report button
Clash Report preparation:
- In Navisworks, after running the desired clash tests.
- Export clash report for all tests (combined) in XML format.
- To have all the plugin functionalities, the clash report content should include the following items:
- Clash Point
- Item ID
- Quick properties (include “Element Id & Item Source File”)
- Image (in case of very large number of clashes, you can skip this item to avoid large size of the clash report)
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Displays Clash Navigator window.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|