General Usage Instructions
- To open the application, select the button "Add Shared Parameters" .
- This will open the dialog “Add Shared Parameters” .
- Use the navigation button (....) to open your shared parameters file.
- Shared parameters were the GUID or name already exists within the active document are highlighted in blue. Obsolete parameters are highlighted in red.
- Tool tip provides feedback on the highlighted parameters .
- Two filters can be either applied to the shared parameters individually or combined.
- Use the Filter list to filter categories by discipline .
- Use the Name filter to filter by text string
- You can check individual items or use the "Check All" radio button.
- Under Categories, select the categories to which you want to apply this parameter. You can check individual items or use the "Check All" radio button.
- Under Parameter Data, select Instance or Type to store the parameter by element instance or family type.
- For Group parameter under, select the heading under which the parameter should display in the Instance or Type Properties dialog.
NOTE. If no selection is made it will default to “Other”.
- You now have the option to:
- Values are aligned per group type
- Values can vary by group instance
- Selecting the "Add Selected Items" button.
- If the active document is a family you can add the parameters as shared or family parameters .
- The process to follow is the same with one exception, choosing to add as a shared parameter or a family parameter.
Plus new features
Remembers the last selected parameter file
The Save button allows you to manage different shared parameter files by adding them to the drop-down list.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Autodesk® Revit® 2023 Update|