LotSpec for Autodesk® Revit® 2021Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
To begin using LotSpec you must register for an activation key. After installation of LotSpec, open Revit and follow the instructions below when prompted with the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- Click the Request Trial License button on LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard.
- On the User Registration page, fill out the required fields and click the Register button.
- At this point you should receive an email with your trial activation key. Open the email and copy the activation key.
- Back on the User Registration page of the LotSpec for Revit - License Wizard, click the Next button.
- On the Activate Online page, paste your activation key and click the Activate license key button.
- Your LotSpec for Revit trial license should now be active. Click the Finish button.
Please visit the links below for general information about LotSpec Documentation and Training Course.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|See the release notes here: https://help.strongtietech.com/lotspec/release-notes/version-21/|