Framing From Detail LineWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select button, FramingFromLine to trigger the Add-in
2. Select Revit detail lines that you want to build the framings from.
3. A dialog will appear to request you to select:
- Family Name
- Width parameter name
- Height parameter name
- Size in mm (WxH):
* The size must be in following format: W1xH1; W2xH2; W3xW3. For example: 300x600; 350x700; 400x800
* The tolerance value which allows you to deal with slightly incorrect geometry of detail lines
- Reference Level
- Z offset value (mm)
- Start/End level offset(mm)
4. Click OK
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The 30 days trial with full functions will be active immediately after installing the tool.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatible with Revit 2021|